Term time only
Required as soon as possible, an Admin Assistsant to join an exciting new Secondary School which opened in 2012. Riverside School serves the growing Barking Riverside community on the banks of the Thames in superb newly-built accommodation and is already fully-subscribed.
“Excellence for All” on Barking Riverside
1. Entering pupil details on the SIMS system to maintain an up to date register.
2. Keeping up to date records on all pupils including contact details.
3. Answering the telephone.
4. Dealing with general enquiries from parents, pupils, staff.
5. Photocopy, distribute and filing of documents as appropriate.
6. Welcoming guests and offering refreshments.
7. Order and manage stationery supplies for the Campus.
8. Managing emails and correspondence both internally and externally.
The above duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required by the Headteacher within the grading level of the post and the competence of the post holder.
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and as such all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS (CRB) check. Appointments are also subject to satisfactory references/medical clearance
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: noon, Friday 16th February 2018
Riverside School, Renwick Road, Barking IG11 0FU.
Headteacher: Andrew Roberts