This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and ambitious Administrator to join an outstanding academy.
As Administration Assistant, you will be working in our main office where you will provide a professional, efficient and effective service to the academy.
This will include:
· Dealing with all incoming calls and e-mails in a professional manner.
· Distributing incoming post and dispatching outgoing post.
· Updating the information on the reception television screen.
· Organising travel for staff and visitors and maintaining accurate electronic records, as required.
· Maintaining stationery supplies for the main office.
· Assisting with data input into the academy Student Information Management System (SIMS).
If you have good ICT skills (including word processing, databases, spreadsheets, email and the Internet) along with strong communication and organisational skills, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To find out more and obtain an information pack, please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday, 11th December 2017.
At The Belvedere Academy we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is required from the Disclosure & Barring Service.