Salary Grade: Scale 3 or 4 depending on experience
Salary Range: Spine Point 14 £17,527.83 – Spine point 21 £20,375.78
Hours: 35 hours per week, term time only 8.00am ‐ 4.00pm
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, positive, professional Administration Officer to provide effective and confidential support to the Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
The postholder will be required to work on their own initiative and be responsible for Reception and Attendance.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
• Has excellent administration, ICT, organisation and communication skills.
• Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
• Has a desire to work in an outstanding school supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher, Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
• Is a good communicator, with ability to work with all stakeholders, parents, children, senior management, staff members and governors
• Is an organised professional with attention to detail and ability to take responsibility for outcomes
• A recently refurbished school building.
• Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
• A great staff team to work with
• Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Louise Palmer to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack on 020 7272 1270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference number STJO/638.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 18th February 2018
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 12th March 2018
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.