St Katharine's Primary School seeks a part time Administration Officer
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 28 hours per week, term-time only
Salary: from £9.74 per hour
Start date: 01 March 2020
St Katharine’s is a thriving primary school in the heart of Savernake Forest. We are looking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic Admin Officer to join our supportive, hardworking and dedicated team. The post requires excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with children, colleagues, parents and visitors. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and courteous reception service, as well as delivering confidential, efficient and flexible administrative support within our school office.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent communicator. A good standard of written and spoken English and numeracy skills are required.
• Has a friendly, welcoming positive manner
• is accurate with good attention to detail even when multi-tasking
• Is interested in their own development and learning.
• Is calm, organised and flexible.
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Shows integrity and confidentiality.
• Possesses good IT skills, Microsoft Office 365 and school MIS package (e.g. SIMS) desirable, along with a good working knowledge of administration
In return we offer:
• a warm, professional workplace where everyone is valued.
• motivated, engaged and willing learners.
• a unique and beautiful environment to work in.
• staff who are excited by their work and who possess great team spirit and a sense of fun.
• a strong commitment to your on-going professional development.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17 January 2020 noon
Interview date: Thursday 30 January 2020
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Janet Stagg on email@example.com or 01672 870492.
St Katharine’s Primary School and Excalibur Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.