Required to work 37 hours per week 42 weeks per year
QEGSMAT is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, supportive and well-organised person to work alongside a team of dedicated support staff at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School Ashbourne Academy, providing a professional frontline service to students, parents and visitors.
It is necessary for the jobholder to have excellent communication skills, be organised, able to meet strict deadlines, to work on their own initiative and have attention to detail.
QEGSMAT vision is to ‘Question, Explore; Give; Succeed’ and our exceptional staff, strong leadership and motivated children and young people, as well as excellent facilities, provide the successful formula for this.
We offer candidates:
· Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
· A forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
· A location which has a highly successful school, with an aspirational ethos which leads to excellent levels of achievement.
· Staff, students and governors are committed to working together to build a positive learning environment, ensuring continuing success for all students.
· Our core values include hard work and personal courtesy. We firmly believe that the aim of always doing one's best is the key to sustained success.
QEGSMAT is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
If you would like to be part of this exciting new project, please visit www.qegsmat.com where you will also find the job description and application form. Alternately, you can contact us at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 17th August 2018 noon
Interview date: 22nd August 2018
Salary: Scale 4 £17,858 – £19,902 FTE (pro rata £16,191- £18,044)
Start date: September 2018