Apply by: 14th December 2018
Contract term: Full Time, Permanent, Term Time Only
Job start: ASAP
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about our academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant.
This position requires;
· Excellent administration and communication skills.
· Good all round IT skills, including Microsoft office.
· Attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a busy and demanding environment.
· A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA.
· Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional.
· An excellent role model for our students.
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a school visit please contact Steve Moore – Academy Business Manager – 0121 729 7220
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.