Administrator (Campus Support)
- Scale 2/3 £16,302 - £17,985 per annum
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 26 October 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Campus Support department at our Castleford Campus.
As an Administrator, you will provide a professional, efficient and excellent, customer focused service to all staff, students and visitors as the first point of contact for visitors within the College reception area.
This role will involve:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Curriculum areas and the Student Experience team
- Accepting payments in relation to invoices issued, enrolments, sales, trips and visits
- Assisting with the franking of the external mail and the distribution of internal and external mail
- Respond effectively and efficiently to customer contact which could include external partners, employers, staff, managers, students and their parents
- Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of applications and admission of part-time programmes and for the initial inputting of individual student enrolment data during peak enrolment times
As an Administrator, you should have:
- GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (new grading 9 – 4)
- A full Level 2 qualification - 5 GCSEs Grade A* - C or equivalent (NVQ Level 2, BTEC First Diploma)
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of accurately inputting data
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 27 October 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
About Wakefield College
- Wakefield College
- Margaret Street, Wakefield
- West Yorkshire
- WF1 2DH
- United Kingdom
At the Heart of Yorkshire Education Group, we aim to serve the education and skills needs of the Yorkshire region from our Colleges in Castleford, Selby and Wakefield. We recognise the crucial role that our employees play in delivering our mission, both in and out of the classroom, and that is why we strive to attract and retain the very best people and provide a working environment where our colleagues are able to succeed.
Why Work For Us
At the Heart of Yorkshire Education Group, our colleagues and students are at the forefront of everything that we do.
We demonstrate drive, passion and determination to deliver an expansive, high-quality and responsive curriculum offer which is inclusive for all, ensuring that all learners can benefit from education, reach their potential and improve their life chances.
Our values guide us in the way we operate and behave, and our expectation is that everyone is fully committed to our high standards.
The Wakefield District
Wakefield offers a rare combination of heritage, countryside, entertainment, culture, shopping and sport. Whatever your interests, we hope you will want to explore the District and its many amenities.
For art lovers, there is the City Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, one of the world’s leading open-air galleries where a changing programme of international sculpture can be seen in the setting of a magnificent country park. Recent improvements to the Park include an underground gallery, visitor centre, shop and large restaurant - all the ingredients for a great day out. In 2011 the Hepworth gallery opened on Wakefield’s regenerated waterfront and presents a major collection of twentieth-century British artworks, with a collection of sculptures by locally-born Barbara Hepworth and Henry Moore as its centrepiece.
Whatever your interests, we hope you will want to explore the District and its many amenities.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.