Salary: Grade 4 £19,435-£21,458 per annum (FTE £21,589-£23,836 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week for 41 weeks per year
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: September 2019
Heritage High School is a happy, safe and stimulating place to work and learn and it is our determination to continually improve that sets us apart from other schools. We believe that learning should be fun, challenging and stimulating and the quality of our people lies at the heart of achieving our goals.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join the support team at Heritage High School. The Administrator role will require you to demonstrate an excellent understanding of administrative processes to enable the team to provide an efficient and effective service.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able enthusiastic and hard working with experience working in an education environment would be advantageous. It is essential that you have exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written, with a keen eye for detail. Data entry will be part of this role, so we are looking for a person who will have proficient experience of using of Microsoft packages including Excel. Working knowledge of SIMS is essential for this role.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £8.50.
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: 30 August 2019
Interviews will be held in September 2019, date to be confirmed after the closing date.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.