Our Lady & St Bede Catholic Academy and the Directors of Carmel Education Trust wish to appoint an excellent Administrator to join Our Lady & St Bede. All applications would be welcomed although a background in data skills would be preferable.
We wish to appoint an administrator with:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and work with changing priorities
- Experience of managing a busy workload
- The ability to provide comprehensive administrative support
- Experience of using ICT packages and the ability to adapt to using new systems.
We can offer:
- A Catholic school that has a clear mission and strong tradition dating back to before 1850.
- A vibrant, well run, ambitious and caring school.
- A school where staff enjoy coming to work and are able to maintain a work-life balance.
- A professional climate where all staff are valued, listened to and who are able to fully use our gifts and talents.
- An excellent behaviour climate where staff can teach free from disruption.
- Most importantly, fantastic pupils who are hardworking, display great humility and appreciate the effort of adults who work on their behalf.
- A school which is part of the Carmel Education Trust: a group of 7 schools, all working together as one to provide exceptional levels of expertise and support.
- A rapidly expanding school, c. 900 pupils will be admitted in September 2018, increasing to c.1000 in 2019.
- A £5m building expansion programme.
- An Ofsted (January 18) and Diocesan (November 17) rated ‘Outstanding’ school.
You are very welcome to contact us to arrange an informal visit to the school. Please contact the Business Manager.: Mrs Nicola Callender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or on the school number 01642 704970.
For an application form, please e-mail recruitment on: email@example.com or write to the Business Manager at the school address – Bishopton Road West, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 0QH (Tel: 01642 704970). Applications will only be accepted on the official CES application form available from the school. Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018, 12:00 midday.