- Job ref: 2717a
- 37 hours per week
- £17,365 - £18,347 per annum
- Wakefield City Campus
If you are a confident, well organised and experienced Administrator, with a commitment to providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
As an Administrator working within our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training team, you will ensure that accurate data is entered within relevant systems to claim funding from various agencies and assist with a variety of administration duties.
Our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training department is a friendly, fast paced and busy environment, where no two days are the same.
Previous experience of working within Apprenticeships and Commercial Training is advantageous.
As an Administrator, you should have:
- GCSE’s A*- C / 9 - 4 in Maths and English or Level 2 equivalent
- Experience of using all Microsoft office packages
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- A wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
Closing date: 11.00am on Tuesday 15 October 2019
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.