Admissions and Marketing Officer, full-time
Hoe Valley School is an oversubscribed secondary School that opened in September 2015 to serve the local community of South Woking. Delivering innovative and exciting lessons to years 7-10, the School is committed to ensuring our students leave us with excellent academic outcomes, the skills to be ‘work-ready’ and the traits of excellent global citizens.
Reporting to the School Business Manager, the job holder will initially be responsible for leading on admissions, marketing, communications and compliance. They will build on existing systems in place at the School whilst bringing their own ideas and experiences to improve these key areas of school life. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, flawless written skills and be able to prioritise effectively in a busy environment.
As part of the School Administration Team, the job holder will also provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the School including covering School Reception. These other duties will be expected to reduce as the School grows.
You will represent the values and ethos of the School at all times and put the safety and wellbeing of our students first.
The role is full-time with working hours of 7.45 - 4.15 daily although these hours can be flexible during the School holidays. The School will consider applications from candidates who wish to work term-time only, which would be up to 39 School weeks and up to 2 weeks during the holidays.
There is an annual leave allowance of 25 days (excluding Bank Holidays) which will normally only be granted during School holidays. Salary is £22,500 - £27,500 FTE, dependent on experience. This will be pro-rata'd back for a term time only appointment.
The School is committed to offering bespoke professional development pathways to all members of staff and would ensure the successful candidate has a development programme in place.
- You will have educational qualifications to A level or equivalent and minimum GCSE (Grade C or higher) or equivalent (NVQ level 2) in English and Mathematics
- You will be ICT literate with proficiency in a range of applications
- You will be able to show evidence of successful sustained employment in a comparable working environment, ideally in a School setting
- Experience of administering school admissions and/or a background in marketing or communications would be an advantage
- Our staff feedback shows we have a team who feel trusted, listened to and who have a healthy work life balance.
- All of our team have a bespoke CPD programme in place and share best practice across faculties.
- Our staff are offered childcare and cycle to work vouchers, reduced gym membership at our neighbouring sports facilities and have access to convenient free parking.
- We have extended School days which allow for longer holidays to recognise and reward the commitment of our staff.
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to be part of a School's development at an 'oustanding' school and to see your career grow as the School grows.
Please send applications and queries to email@example.com.
Deadline for application is:
Tuesday 21st August 2018
Interviews will be held on:
w/c 27th August 2018
Applications are considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Only fully completed application forms received by the stated deadline for applications will be accepted as valid applications.
CV’s will not be accepted as applications. No recruitment agencies please.