- Salary: £23,000 (22 hrs per week pro rata) Flexible working hours to suit
- Term Time (plus two weeks) Up to 2% Attendance Bonus Occupational Pension Scheme On-site fitness and cardio suite
- On-site parking
Ashcroft Technology Academy (ATA) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, with a strong administrative background, to join our Academy’s administration team as an Admissions Officer. The successful candidate will have drive and experience of working in a busy office environment, combined with meticulous organisation, excellent interpersonal skills, good IT skills, although training will be provided, and very strong written and verbal communication.
The role will be varied in nature and responsibilities will include: preparation of open days and events, maintaining accurate database records and running reports on admissions’ statistics. The role will also entail handling a wide range of external telephone and face-to-face enquiries and issues, presenting at appeal hearings and administering admission procedures and testing in collaboration with the local authority.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
- is graded an Outstanding School (Ofsted 2015)
- is a highly successful and six times over-subscribed school in south west London
- has excellent student behaviour and attendance levels
- provides high quality and well-resourced facilities
- has an excellent track record of public examination results
- offers considerable opportunities for career development and training
- is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team an application form is available below or for more information telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it no later than 12 noon on Monday 16 September to email@example.com. However, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find that there are a substantial number of applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible.