Do you want to work for a well-established school who offers excellent training and support?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to work in a friendly and sociable team?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, I have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic ADT Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials, to provide students with a relevant and effective Design and Technology experience and ensure high levels of learning is achieved.
The post offers excellent opportunities to an outstanding candidate whose strong values are matched by E-ACT’s.
The ideal applicant will be:
· Passionate about working in partnership with all stakeholders
- A Health and Safety accreditation for the use of School workshop machinery
- Experience of working in a Design Technology industrial environment
- Experience of training others in a work based or school/college environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience of instructing students
- Good behaviour management skills and a good understanding of safeguarding
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and with a keen eye for detail
This is a full time position, however if you are looking for Part Time we may consider.
How to apply
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further information.
To apply for the role, please email your Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form to daventryregionhr@E-ACT.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd February 2018.