2 Advanced Teaching Assistants
To assist the Head of Inclusion with tasks required for the effective delivery of SEN provision and differentiated learning within the Inclusive Learning Group. One ATA will specialise in Literacy Intervention and the other in Numeracy Intervention. We are looking for confidence, strong inter-personal and organisational skills and the ability to work successfully with young people.
These are established posts starting 29/04/2019.
33 hours per week, term time only, Band 5.
Bottom of band 5 is currently £8.90 per hour which is £13,072 per annum.
This is changing to £9.55 per hour from 1 April which will be £14,026 per annum.
Top of Band 5 is £9.50 per hour changing to £9.94 per hour.
We are looking for:
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• Reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• Excellent team player.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
The school has an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm,18/02/2019 Interviews on: 06/03/2019
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
849 on roll (180 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams