Dates: Apply by 12pm Thursday 2nd April 2020
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Nishkam School West London
Contract type: Term–time (38 weeks during school term)
Contract term: Permanent
Core Hours of Work: 7.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday from 3:00pm-4:30pm)
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School Trust, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Our school opened in September 2013 as a two-form entry school, for pupils aged 3-11 years and is now an all-through school in a brand new building on a stunning 11.5 acre site.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, and we have small class sizes of no more than 25 pupils. Our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
The Afterschool Care Worker is responsible to assist in the provision of children’s play-based activities that reflect the social, educational, physical and recreational needs of children during afterschool care.
The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver a high level of customer service, alongside build up warm and positive relationships with pupils. You must also have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
We will offer you
• a friendly and welcoming team
• hardworking and dedicated colleagues
• enthusiastic and diligent children
• supportive parents, carers and community
• a committed and fully involved governing body
• a well-resourced learning environment
• opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
• You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Thursday 2nd April 2020
• Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 3rd April 2020 to attend an interview.
• Interviews to be held during w.c. 20th April 2020