Grimsdyke Primary School is an outstanding three form entry school. We are seeking a highly committed experienced Manager with strong leadership skills for the day to day management of our new after school provision for pupils aged 5-11 years.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Assist with the setting up of the new provision; recruiting staff, planning timetables and activities, designing and implementing administrative procedures & policies
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the club: meet Ofsted requirements, follow policies and procedures, undertake admin duties, manage club playworkers
- Be able to communicate effectively with children, their parents and the wider school community
- Be an experienced team leader with a friendly yet professional approach
- Prioritise safeguarding, having an excellent understanding of current legislation and procedures
- Demonstrate sound knowledge & understanding in relation to EYFS curriculum, Special
- Educational Needs & Disabilities and inclusive practice.
- Be committed to development of self & others by sharing knowledge, encouraging new ideas and seeking new challenges & opportunities
We can offer
- A supportive and committed Headteacher, Staff Team and Board of Governors.
- Well behaved, hardworking and enthusiastic children with supportive parents.
- A caring inclusive ethos.
- A highly motivated and talented staff team.
Hours: 2.00pm – 6.30pm Monday-Friday, term time only. In addition the successful candidate would need to be available for around 10 hours pw during June & July to assist with set up of new provision.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Application packs are available from email@example.com or on our website.
Closing date: Thursday 24th May 2018 at midday
Interviews: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS screening will apply to this post.