Our client school is a Catholic Co-educational Secondary School in the north west suburbs where students thrive in a vibrant learning and caring environment. This school is committed to building a supportive community that proudly promotes being an inclusive school. The school aims to inspire their pupils to excellence in their studies and will retain a lifelong love of learning as global citizens.
About the Role:
- Agriculture and Horticulture Teacher - capacity to teach VET
- Permanent Position
- Full time role commencing January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523346LG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523346LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).