This is an excellent opportunity to join our Campus Support Team in Castleford. As an Apprentice: Assistant Administrator, you’ll learn all about working in a busy office. This may include duties such as, the enrolment of students, attendance monitoring, switchboard, reception, general enquiries and customer service.
You will get to know staff at the College very quickly; the best thing about the role is the variety of duties that you will deal with during the day, which makes for an interesting job.
If you are friendly, approachable and a good team player who can use their initiative, this role could be for you.
What we are looking for:
- GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in Maths and English or equivalent
- Confidence and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
- Good Pension Scheme
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 28 September 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 9 October 2018
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.