£185 per week
The duration of the apprenticeship will be approximately 18 months, based at the Sparsholt campus. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Commercial Services team, with specific focus on the College’s Apprenticeship contract.
Ann apprenticeship is a work-based training programme, which gives people the chance to ‘earn and learn’, to find work in their chosen industry and to develop job-related skills, knowledge and competencies through a combination of work based and off-the-job training. You will be working full-time with day-release training once a week, when you will be working towards the apprenticeship standard and the appropriate level of functional skills.
This post is to be based at the Sparsholt campus
Closing date: 27 March 2020
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 21 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £50 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider