GENERATIONS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Apprentice - Income Generation Administrator
Salary £10,500; core working hours of 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
An early start date can be accommodated, subject to the availability of the successful applicant
We are offering the opportunity to join our Trust as an Apprentice, developing key workplace skills within our highly successful Income Generation Department. You will be working in a small, dynamic team, building customer relationships, dealing with business administration, undertaking research, and contributing to the effective operation of the Trust’s income generation activities. The Trust will fund a Level 3 qualification in Business and Administration, providing time and support to complete the course requirements. You will also be able to learn and partner with the Trust’s existing apprentice.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent time management, and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands within a busy working environment. You will also have excellent written and spoken communication skills, and work confidently with all commonly used ICT applications.
In return, we can offer you:
• funding and support to undertake a level 3 qualification in Business and Administration
• a financially secure Trust, with the money to underpin its work
• the opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a genuinely collaborative working environment
• highly aspirant schools, with engaged students
• the opportunity to gain on the job experience, whilst studying for a relevant qualification
• personalised professional development, considered best practice within Hertfordshire
• a comprehensive staff benefits package
Please contact the Trust’s HR Director, Harriet Muxlow, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the recruitment pack and further information on the role and Trust. Informal discussions with the Director of Income Generation, Kevin Yardley, are welcome, as are visits to the schools. You should call 07394561493
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 14th October 2019
Interviews are planned for week commencing Monday 14th October 2019. However, the Trust reserves the right to proceed with applications on receipt, so early applications are encouraged
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.