We would like to present you with the unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping the provision of secondary education and lifelong learning opportunities within our dedicated Learning Support Team whilst completing a Teaching Assistant: Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 apprenticeship.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a career working with young people.
The successful applicant will have:
- A good standard of education in English and Maths, with 2 GCSE grades A* to C or equivalent
- The ability to work collaboratively with teaching staff to improve student outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen, support and encourage learning.
If you have the passion to contribute positively to our ethos and have the drive to make a difference for our students and their families, then we would like to hear from you. Daily start and finish times to be discussed.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disclosure and barring services check will be undertaken for the successful applicant.
Horizon Community College reserve the right to close this advert prior to the closing date above.
Horizon Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Thank you for your interest in joining Horizon Community College.
The economic, cultural and social landscape of Barnsley is changing. Opportunities in further education, higher education and professional roles are increasing; opportunities for indiv...