Highbury College are looking for a new Apprenticeship Account Executive to join their Employment Services team
The successful candidate will support the college to achieve and deliver demanding Apprenticeship and Commercial targets by securing new business and proactively promoting a range of apprenticeship/training opportunities available to new and existing employers.
This is a dynamic and proactive role for a self-starter that has a proven ability to meet sales deadlines and deliver agreed targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Meet minimum sales and collections targets through Apprenticeship sign ups, as set forth by the Commercial Director.
· Identify and develop new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
· Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
· Work with College staff to provide a consistently outstanding service required for on-going customer satisfaction.
· Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
· Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
· Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
· Use recruitment CRM system tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
· We operate within a dynamic, challenging and complex environment. Consequently, all staff are expected to adopt a flexible approach to their work and participate constructively in College activities.
Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels from Student to Director
· A consultative seller, with the drive and passion to succeed and deliver
· An organised, multi tasker who works well under pressure and has a can-do attitude
· A history of exceeding sales targets
· Experience of Apprenticeships, training or education (Desirable)
· A current driving license and access to a car.
· Educated to A Levels or a equivalent combination of education and experience
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and childcare nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website (NUS)
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts.
· Ongoing training and development
This post will require travel within the local area and on occasions across the country to other College sites and employer’s offices
DBS Check Required
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please submit an application.