Following the success of Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside where 1700 students study in one of Southeast Asia’s top performing schools, a brand new second campus has opened in the heart of the city in August 2018.
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok (City Campus) shares the same values, ethos and mission of the Riverside Campus and caters exclusively for primary aged children. 640 places will be available from Early Years 1 (Age 3+) to Year 6 (Ages 11+).
The school operates on 25,000sqm of learning space. There are 4 major buildings which have the capacity to fit 640 students. A dance studio, aircon gym, canteen, swimming pools, football pitch and running track are all designed bespoke for primary aged children.
The classrooms are designed with flexibility in mind for different learning styles and collaboration. They are fitted with Furnware furniture and Community Playthings; a natural environment creating an oasis in the city.
The Aquatics Director:
● will teach curriculum swimming and lead the development of the swim program at Shrewsbury City Campus from EY1 to Year 6
● will take full responsibility to ensure the Aquatics Centre operates within strict enforced Shrewsbury safety policies and procedures;;
● will lead, organise and develop the Shrewsbury Swim Team. This will involve team planning, squad training and coaching insets. The Aquatics Director will be the line manager for all swim coaches and personnel involved with swimming;
● will develop the swim coach education programme at Shrewsbury and undertake insets for staff and pupils on lifesaving /poolside safety and stroke development;
● will be in charge of the administration of the Shrewsbury Swim Team. This will involve running HY-TEK Team and Meet Manager;
● will organise and run Swim Meets and be the direct point of communication with the swimming team parent body at Shrewsbury International School;
● will work within specific guidelines, e.g. equal opportunities, health and safety, child protection.
Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.