Aldar Academies are seeking a high performing Arabic Teacher for West Yas Academy commencing August 2018.
West Yas Academy is a Massachusetts State Curriculum school in Abu Dhabi, which is the most highly regarded and successful public school curriculum in the United States.
The Massachusetts Curriculum draws on a rich history of academic excellence and rigor, and has historically benefited from proximity to and interaction with higher education institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Graduates of West Yas Academy will receive the American High School Diploma, which is the standard qualification for entry into colleges and US universities.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Visa cost
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- Bachelor of Arabic and Diploma in Education with minimum of 1-year teaching experience or
- Bachelor of Education in Arabic with minimum of 1 year of teaching experience or
- Bachelor of Arabic and proof of registration in education diploma or programs in one of the UAE universities
The successful candidate will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copy of passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In the CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.