Aldar Academies are seeking a high performing Arabic Teacher for Al Ain Academy commencing in August 2018. The school is teaching the English National Curriculum tailored to be meaningful to children living in Al Ain, alongside the local curriculum of Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Visa cost
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- Bachelor of Arabic and Diploma in Education with minimum of 2-year teaching experience
- Bachelor of Education in Arabic with minimum of 2 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor of Arabic and proof of registration in education diploma or programs in one of the UAE universities
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal