Sydney's Western Suburbs
- Job type:
- Part Time, Permanent
- Start date:
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Arabic Teacher at our Independent client school located in Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Arabic Teacher
- Teaching Years 7-8 Arabic
- Located in Western Sydney
- Job Reference: #TES1710-522176AT
- Part time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- § The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- Recently expanded from Years 11 – 12 to Years 9 – 12, and will be inclusive of Years 7 and 8 from January 2018
- Comprehensive curriculum guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Small campus and class sizes
- Impressive HSC results in 2016
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Western Sydney. It is located about 19 kilometres (11 miles) from the Sydney Central Business District. The location prides itself as one of the most multicultural communities in Australia. There is a mixture of residential, commercial and industrial areas. A commercial area is located close to a railway station. The railway station is on the Airport, Inner West & South and North Shore, Northern & Western lines of the Sydney Trains network. It is also easily accessible by buses and road. There are many multicultural restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. This location popular place of settlement for successive waves of immigrant groups in Sydney. It is a focal point especially for significant events such as football matches or political developments. Landmarks in the area also include a hospital and botanical gardens. It also has range of government and private schools.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience teaching Years 7-12 Arabic will be highly regarded
- Newly qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1710-522176AT.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 5, 501/83-97 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
- New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teachers and educational leaders for hundreds of client schools across Australia and internationally.
Most of our team are former educators themselves and understand what it’s like to be part of a school community. That’s why we go the extra mile to get to know the teachers and support staff we work with to help them find the right job for them.
Our team in Sydney helps educators find jobs throughout New South Wales and the ACT in independent, Catholic and government primary and secondary schools.
If you’re an experienced leader or an educator looking to take the next step up, make sure to view our Executive Search jobs listings here.
With us, it’s easy
We go the extra mile for you, taking the hard work out of sifting and searching for jobs, by presenting you with roles in schools that match your ethos and values. Our thorough approach is entirely free for educators, and includes a range of career support services that will help you make a great impression from your application through to your interview.
When you work with us, we can help you:
• Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
• Gain valuable insights into schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
• Create a professional and tailored CV
• Obtain all required references and vetting checks
• Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
How to get started with us
It’s simple! Either apply for one of our active jobs listed below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we receive your CV a member of our team will be in touch to set up a quick informal online interview to get you started.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.