Be remarkable at Bexleyheath Academy.
Our academy is on the cusp of monumental change. With a new vision in place, we are entering 2019 with a strategy to change the culture of the school and the environment in which our young people learn.
- To prepare materials for practical lessons, look after the equipment and resources within the Department.
- To provide support to Art/Technology Teachers in their task of improving student attainment by showing expertise in safe running and maintenance of specialist equipment, up-to-date knowledge of health and safety procedures in specialist areas.
- This post is 16.5 hours per week, term-time only plus development days so it is perfect for those who are looking for a part-time role
We recognise that our staff are our biggest asset and we invest in them.
So how will we look after you? We offer you...
- A school with excellent, modern facilities that are kept clean and safe, including 7 football fields and 5 tennis courts
- A competitive salary
- Every opportunity to learn, grow and network within the academy and the trust; we always look to promote from within
- Friendly, happy colleagues who will welcome you with open arms
- Eager students who want to learn and supportive parents
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- Free staff parking
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- We also offer the unique benefit of being part of the UK’s largest multi-academy trust. We are pushing to turn our academy around to become the best academy within the trust but we cannot do this without your help!
At Bexleyheath Academy, we want to show you in person what we can offer. From 9.00am - 10.00am every Tuesday, the Senior Leadership team will be delighted to give you a tour of the school.
To apply today, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
Closing date: Monday 18 February 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.