Ark Kings Academy
- Ark MPS or UPS (Outside London) £23,490 - £34,670 or £38,826 – £39,599 depending on experience
- Job type:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Start date:
- Easter 2018
- Apply by:
- 9 February 2018
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Art Teacher to join our successful Art department from Easter 2018.
About Ark Kings Academy
- Ark Kings Academy
- Shannon Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham
- West Midlands
- B38 9DE
- United Kingdom
Ark Kings Academy is an all-through school in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham admitting pupils from Nursery - Year 11. We expect our students to achieve academic excellence and to make a positive contribution both to the academy and the wider community that we serve.
At Ark Kings Academy every student will make excellent progress, develop outstanding character and be successful in life, education and employment.
Our School Values
Our school values 'Aspire. Expect. Achieve. Together’ capture the essence of our school.
- Every student is encouraged and helped to Aspire, to great things in their lives – both what they can do now and what they can be and will do in the future.
- Every student can Expect to be taught well in an orderly and industrious environment and in return can Expect to work hard, be respectful of others and make no excuses.
- Every student can Achieve. We won’t accept any excuses and we won’t make any either. We will do whatever we can to help ensure each student can be successful succeeds each and every day.
- Together we are a big family.
We were rated as "good" in all areas in our 2016 Ofsted inspection. Read the full report here.
Our curriculum has been designed to meet the needs of the community of students we serve.
We promote reading and vocabulary and prioritise exposing our students to a wealth of vocabulary in different contexts.
We promote the identification of our students as global citizens – aspirational, respectful, values driven.
We provide our students with the cultural capital they need go on to be successful in the next phase of their education and beyond.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.