An exciting opportunity has arisen at a school based in Ilkeston. The school are looking for a full- time teacher of Art to start immediately the first academic term starting September, until the post will run up until the Christmas holidays in December.
· You will be required to teach Art on a full time basis.
· The successful candidate must have experience and be able to teach Art at KS3 and KS4.
· This position is to in September and will run for at least till the New Year.
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing and marking. Also potentially staff meetings and parents evenings.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· The School is based in Ilkeston.
· You will be taking on all teaching duties, including planning and preparation to teach Art at KS3 and KS4 level.
· A 11-18 serving school
· A mixed gender school serving 1200 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘requiring improvement’, however since then the School has taken several large strides towards elevating themselves.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.