Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a confident and dynamic Art Teacher on behalf of a Catholic Academy based in Lincoln. This Art Teacher position is due to start in September 2021 on a full time basis. In this role, you will also be responsible for leading the Art faculty.
We are currently looking to recruit an Art Teacher capable of leading the Art faculty and delivering Art lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role is due to start in September 2021, full time on a temp-perm basis for the right candidate.
The Catholic Secondary Academy is a middle sized academy set in the heart of Lincoln. The School values and loves the uniqueness of every child as being created in the image of God. The Academy believes their pupils are wonderful, hard-working, friendly, fun to be with and genuinely pleasant and polite young people.
The pupils at this school are supported by an enthusiastic, outstanding team of professional staff who are committed and focused on encouraging and challenging our pupils in our care to be the best they can be.
To be considered for the position of Art Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have recent middle leadership experience .
- Have a passion for art and teaching.
- Have a willingness to lead and develop the current Art, Design and Technology Department.
- Have a can do attitude and a consistently positive attitude.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Art Teacher with middle leadership experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency