Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Art teacher to join our highly motivated and hard-working Art and Design team. You should be an excellent classroom practitioner and have students at the heart of your decision making. We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate:
• A thorough knowledge of their subject and an ability to teach using a wide range of practical skills and media to GCSE standard.
• The ability to be able to teach Key Stage 4 photography would be desirable.
• The enthusiasm and skills to motivate students of all abilities and the ability to use a range of teaching strategies to maximize student potential.
• The commitment needed to play an active role within a well-motivated and dynamic expressive arts team.
• To participate in collaborative projects, including productions and afterschool Art clubs.
Our team has been on an exciting journey over the past two years. If you are creative, can lead by example and want to work in a vibrant and progressive environment, we would love to hear from you. You will join a committed, successful and supportive team.
To discuss the role further, please contact Sarah Wybraniec Academic Lead: Art and Design firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete an application form available from our website www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk and return to email@example.com
The Henry Beaufort School has a purpose built nursery, Henry’s Kindergarten, set within the school grounds. Staff at the Henry Beaufort School are given priority at Henry’s and benefit from a 10% discount
The school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, along with other relevant pre-employment checks.