Northfields International School is looking for a dynamic and experienced Art & Design Teacher, to join our school in August 2019. Art is compulsory subject at Key Stage 3 and is a popular examination subject in years 10-13.
The potential candidate will be responsible for teaching year 7-13 and should be willing to contribute to an exciting extra-curricular programme.
- Minimum of two years of experience in teaching Art & Design at IGCSE, A Level/IB
- Ability to teach in an International environment.
- Excellent track record of teaching.
Candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
• Covering letter addressing the position requirements (one side max)
• Current CV with passport size photo, not to exceed two pages
• A list of 2 professional referees with current contact details (position, phone number and e-mail address) not older than 5 years. This must include your current Head of School
For additional information in Mauritius and Northfields, please refer to the links below:
Life in Mauritius: