Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Art Teacher to join an “outstanding” independent school in Shepperton. This part time Art Teacher position is for an all boys’ school. This Art Teacher vacancy is available for an immediate start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. The successful Art Teacher will be required to work part time 2 days per week with preference to an availability of Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
About the Role
· Art Teacher
· Part time
· Very little planning involved, mainly covering lessons in KS3 and KS4
· Pay rate up to £145 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school
· Offers a wide range of fantastic art facilities
· Rated as “outstanding” in all categories in most recent Ofsted inspection
· Supportive working environment
· Easy to access using multiple routes via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Art Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Art/ Photography/ Visual Design
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK4915.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.