Closing Dates: 19th February 2018
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
Contract type: Permanent - Term Time plus 2 weeks
Start Date: March 2018
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels”?
The Petchey Academy is seeking to appoint dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial staff to work at this academy, where there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD. We are currently recruiting for a strong Art Technician
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Promote the Academy ethos, culture and work in a positive light, encouraging and supporting colleagues demonstrating and establishing a commitment to quality and best practice
- Provide timely and effective preparation of materials for lessons, through regular liaison with teaching staff.
- Preparation of all equipment for practical lessons throughout the school.
· Work with dedicated and enthusiastic staff to inspire our students
· Enjoy an inspiring new building and state of art IT facilities
Knowledge and Experience
· Be educated to at least A Level or equivalent in a related subject.
- Be able to prepare classrooms for different lessons using a range of materials
- Physically able to cope with moderate lifting and moving between three floors
- Be prepared to provide class practical demonstrations
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and good subject knowledge with a strong love of creative arts
- Ideally would be a 3D specialist
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
TPA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk