Full Time Teacher to lead our Kaleidoscope ASD unit
MPS plus SEN and TLR allowance Required for: September 2018
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning..’ OFSTED (March 2017).
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes' walk from Stanmore tube station. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirationl teacher to lead our purpose built "Kaleidoscope" ASD unit, which caters for up to 12 children.
We can offer:
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
- well behaved children who are eager to learn
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice
- excellent CPD opportunities
- a new school building and Kaleidoscope resource, set in amazing school grounds
We are looking for someone who:
- has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child
- has an excellent awareness of how best to support and teach children who have been identified with special educational needs, in particular ASD
- is able to lead, motivate and inspire as both a teacher and as a team leader
- can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CV’s will not be accepted
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children