OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Our small and friendly team at our Caledonia - Milden Campus are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced ASN Lead Teacher on a full time, permanent basis, to manage the operational leadership of learning support within the campus. You will be responsible for the line management, training and communication with campus colleagues and parents regarding the needs of students.
This position would suit a conscientious and hard-working individual who is passionate about education, pays meticulous attention to detail, is a strong team player and who wishes to maintain our learning environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work.
• Operational responsibility for the day to day running of Learning Support across the Campus
• Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils’ learning. This includes assessing access arrangements for public exams
• Maintain the ASN register in accordance with the Learning Support Policy
• Identify students, plan, deliver and evaluate specific intervention programmes for identified students
• Ensure communication between teachers and parents is highly effective in meeting students’ needs and bridging support strategies between school and home
• Prepare for and follow up annual reviews for pupils with a statement or Education, Health and Care Plan
• Make sure all evidence of progress against EHCP targets is detailed, accurate and demonstrates the impact upon the student’s outcomes
• Work with staff, students and parents to ensure pupils are set meaningful targets for improvement and monitor and review them appropriately.
• To promote equality, diversity and inclusion and demonstrate this within the role, adhering to the OSG UK Equal Opportunity Policy
• Knowledge and recent experience of teaching ASN students across varied age ranges
• Possess relevant ASN training and knowledge of best practice
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
• Enjoy being part of a supportive team
• Be caring and enthusiastic
• Respect the school’s Ethos and Values
• Average class size of 11 in the core curriculum
• An excellent working environment with a strong provision of learning and teaching resources
• Supportive staff, Trustees and wider community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
• Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK
To book a visit please contact the campus directly on 01259 303 030. For an informal discussion about the role or our organisation please call Melissa Podlaski on 0330 055 5600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date for application forms: 12 noon on Friday 16th August 2019
Interviews will be held: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Caledonia Campuses are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment