We seek to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and energetic Teacher of Mathematics to join our mathematics faculty at Burscough Priory Science College.
The ideal candidate will be focused on high quality teaching and raising standards in Mathematics.
This post would suitable for more experienced teachers with a particular passion to improve learning and progress in disadvantaged pupils.
The successful candidate will be:
- able to inspire and motivate students
- able to work collaboratively with the department and wider school staff
- committed to raising standards of learning for all
- focused on improving teaching and learning
- a creative and innovative thinker
- a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- committed to improving levels of participation and performance in extra-curricular activities
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Informal discussion: Mr M Collier, Director of Maths, on 01704 893259 or email: email@example.com.
Application forms: Available from www.bpsc.co.uk. Returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 20 February 2018 at 12 noon.