We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Director who can bring energetic and visionary leadership to the Design & Technology curriculum area. The Assistant Director will support high quality curriculum provision and effective teaching and learning within the curriculum area of Design & Technology.
The principal accountabilities are to:
· Support the provision of establishing and maintaining policies and practices which promote high achievement through effective teaching and learning
· Creating an environment where students and staff develop and maintain positive attitudes towards teaching and learning
· Using data effectively to monitor and evaluate student progress; planning and implementing effective intervention to support all students to achieve highly
· Promoting the Academy specialisms within the Design & Technology curriculum
· Contributing, via the Director of Design & Technology, to the Academy Improvement Plan and establishing an effective subject Improvement Planning Cycle to meet Academy strategic priorities
Sirius Academy is situated in a state-of-the-art £48m facility. If you seek a new challenge and want to be part of a first class team, come and join us.