Role: Assistant Family Partnership Officer
Location: Heathermount School, Ascot, SL5 9PG
Salary: £18,276.92 (£22,000 FTE)
Hours: 8.30am - 4pm, Mon - Fri, Term Time
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting for an Assistant Family Partnership Officer to join the team at Heathermount School located in Ascot.
Heathermount is a small school for pupils aged 4 - 19 with Autism Spectrum Disorders operated by the national charity, The Disabilities Trust. There are currently 56 children at the school with a view to increase to 60 with new plans for increasing the school capacity.
As an Assistant Family Partnership Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Family Partnership Officer in the administration of safeguarding, transitions and family support
- Work alongside key school staff to promote excellent attendance and reduce levels of absence
- Form strong relationships with parents/carers
- Collate, maintain and update attendance data
- Administrative support in preparation of profiles, risk assessments and photographs
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who can time manage effectively and have proven experience of working within a team.
- Experience within a school environment and experience of producing and processing detailed reports is required.
- Qualifications in Business Administration is desirable.
Visits and informal discussions are welcomed. If you wish to discuss further, please contact Heathermount School on 01344 875101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
If this position sounds of interest to you, apply today by clicking on the 'Apply' button or you can request for an application form from Recruitment on email@example.com / 0330 058 1882
Heathermount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. All positions are subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, Barred List check and references.