Our client, a leading Independent school located outside of Melbourne, seeks a new Assistant Head: Administration. The Assistant Head is an integral part in the Senior School leadership team, sharing responsibility for strategic innovation in teaching and learning, program development, and student wellbeing. The Assistant Head supports the inclusive culture of the School.
About the Role:
· Senior Leadership Role
· Strategic leadership and vision implementation
· Lead across teaching and learning and student wellbeing.
· Develop programs and people
· Holistic education leadership
About the School:
· Well-established reputation and long standing tradition of excellence
· Supportive leadership team with a high level of integrity and passion
· Outstanding facilities and resources
· High levels of community and parent engagement
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
· Completely free service
· Gain access to exclusively listed positions
· Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
· Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
· Possess current references
· Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
· Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref 1708520295
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.