Are you ready for a new challenge? We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative leader who is looking to take the next step in their career by taking on this exciting leadership role in our English Faculty.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good school on our journey to Outstanding, with an emphasis on promoting a culture of educational excellence, within a caring and supportive Catholic environment
You will be able to inspire students of all abilities to achieve their highest potential; be committed to delivering consistently outstanding teaching and have the ability to share your practice with others in a constructive and collaborative manner. As Assistant Head of Faculty you will be the operational lead for teaching and learning across English, while assisting the Head of Faculty on all aspects of the strategic development of English at the College.
The successful candidate will;
• be able demonstrate a proven track record in innovative teaching and learning.
• have a clear vision and determination to enable and support the further development of the faculty.
• raise and sustain outcomes for all students using data to develop appropriate interventions.
• demonstrate the ability to implement change as well as support and motivate a committed team.
• bring enthusiasm and energy to both the faculty, and the Catholic life of the College.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role please contact the PA to the Principal on 0113 200 90 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, please note the College is closed for half-term until Monday 22 February.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To apply online please click the “quick apply” button, closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 1 March
Interviews are scheduled to take place in the week commencing Monday 8 March.
Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years