Inspire their Remarkable with us
Assistant Head of Languages
MPR/UPR depending on experience TLR 2(b) – £4530
An Ofsted rated "Good" school with a positive Progress 8 score and a sixth form in the top 10% nationally for the last 4 years, Greensward Academy has started the search for an Assistant Head of Languages to join our successful Modern Foreign Languages department. The ability to teach French and/or Spanish is essential.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with high expectations and the ability to deliver planned lessons of the highest quality?
- A team player who believes in the values of mutual respect, dignity and equality? If so we would love to show you what Greensward can offer you.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development.
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive leadership team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
This position is required to commence January 2020
Closing date: 30/09/2019
For further information on this position and to make an application please visit: www.academiesenterprisetrust.org
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.