Pioneer Educational Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and outstanding teaching practitioner to the post of Assistant Head of School for Trevelyan Middle School. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching.
Currently, the Trust Schools are Upton Court Grammar School in Slough, Trevelyan Middle School in Windsor and Foxborough Primary School in Langley.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Our mission is grounded on three core values which our schools embrace. These are:
- to collaborate: we believe in working in partnership and providing both high challenge and high support that enables every individual and team to succeed together
- to invest: we believe in releasing potential and seek to provide a wide range of exciting professional learning experiences for every individual
- to pioneer: we believe in taking risks and we never accept mediocrity
The successful applicant will possess excellent management, leadership and communication skills. The successful candidate will build on already outstanding practice and ensure that every child excels and achieves.
The Trustees are seeking candidates with:
- An unrelenting drive to continually strive for excellence
- A clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning
- A track record of supporting and developing outstanding teaching
As a confident, innovative and organised individual, the Assistant Head of School will be able to maintain good relationships with all colleagues in the Trust schools, the entire school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
The school is changing rapidly, in many ways. This will doubtless continue as the needs of society and our context change too. It is never dull, often challenging, demanding in the best possible way - an exciting and extraordinarily worth-while and fulfilling place to be.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs Bhamini Lynn, Recruitment Manager & PA to CEOs on 01753 546376 or email@example.com