We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as Assistant Headteacher at Monkwick Infant school, which is a member of The Sigma Trust. This post is now available as part of a planned structure to extend the capacity of the leadership team.
As the Assistant Headteacher you will:
• Be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team at the school, regularly reporting to the Local Governing Body.
• Lead on teaching and learning across the school to successfully ensure excellent pupil progress.
• Have responsibility for staff performance management and as a coach and mentor to teaching staff within the school.
• Have a teaching role in order to model outstanding classroom teaching.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we would very much welcome your application:
•Do you have the desire to eventually become a headteacher?
• Have you proven experience working in a leadership role?
• Are you committed to working in collaboration with others to succeed the best outcomes for all pupils?
The overall ethos of the Trust is achievement for all ensuring that no child is left behind. Education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities, and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk. For additional information about this specific post, please see Job outline and Person Specification attached. If you wish to contact the Head teacher, Mrs Claire Holmes, to discuss any aspect of this post please email on firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the website for further information about the school.
Visits are welcomed and essential.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available via TES or from The Sigma Trust website. Within your application, please be sure to state how your expereince to date has prepared you for this role. Completed application forms should submitted via the TES website.
Closing date: Monday 29th January 2018