Birchfields Primary is a good school with outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour, Welfare and Early Years Provision (Ofsted 2018).
Due to the retirement of one of our 5 experienced and successful Assistant Headteachers, we are offering the post of Early Years Foundation Stage Assistant Headteacher at our very large and diverse school. We are looking for candidates who will offer a wealth of leadership and management experience to Birchfields to further improve achievement and attainment.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to lead on whole school initiatives
- Able to lead a phase (2 year groups/180 Nursery and Reception pupils)
- Experienced in a middle leadership role
- Experienced in using data analysis to impact on learning
- An excellent classroom practitioner across the primary age range
- Knowledgeable on recent curriculum developments and have the ability to lead others in their implementation.
We can offer:
- Support from a strong Senior Leadership Team of which the successful candidate will become a member
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A good school, with Outstanding Personal development,behaviour and welfare and Early years provision (Ofsted February 2018)
- Well behaved and motivated children who are a joy to teach
- A well resourced and innovative environment
- Supportive parents and governors
Teamwork is an essential part of our ethos and we are committed to the professional development of all of our staff.
Closing Date & Time: Monday 21st May 2018 12.00pm
Shortlisting Date: Monday 21th May 2018
School Visits Tuesday 22nd to Thursday 24th May 2018
Date Of Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018
Application forms are returnable directly to the school, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Birchfields Primary School
Lytham Road, Fallowfield, Manchester,M14 6PL