We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to join the strong and forward looking leadership team of this outstanding school which is one of the founding members of the Mercian Trust.
Are you an imaginative, highly motivated, committed individual who will be able to build on the impressive achievements of our school and ensure that our community thrives and develops?
Then we await your application.
Successful candidates will have:
- a proven track record of outstanding teaching;
- the ability to lead, value, inspire and motivate others;
- excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills;
- experience of pastoral systems and safeguarding.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a school:
- which has been judged by Ofsted as outstanding;
- which is a National Support School;
- which is committed to supporting everyone in achieving of their very best;
- with highly motivated and successful students;
- with a strong sense of family and mutual support.
Closing date: 5th March 2018
Interviews: w/c 12th March 2018
Queen Mary's High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.