The Governors of St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Exeter are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Assistant Head on secondment for one year from 1st September 2018 until 31 August 2019. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on Inclusion and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the skill to lead Inclusion in our school
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors, staff and external agencies
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
Required Date: 1st September 2018
Salary: L2 - L7 (£39,960 - £45,290)
Contract: Fixed Term for one year / Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Ali Brocksom, PA to the Senior Leadership Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01392 445403 ext 222.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th June
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd July
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
School Website address: https://st-nicholas-pri.eschools.co.uk