Learning and Teaching
We are a school that really shines….come and see for yourself!
Ofsted Rating: ’Outstanding’ May 2015
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Pick up the phone, come and visit – and meet our fabulous children, see us working.
The Hyde School is an oversubscribed vibrant two form entry primary school. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled teacher who wants to join our great team and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you
- An opportunity to shine and to be part of a dynamic Leadership Team
- Fantastic, well behaved, happy children who really want to learn
- Exciting opportunities to help lead a highly motivated and talented staff team.
- Enormous career development, including school to school support/outreach possibilities
- An outstanding school which is at the heart of the local community
- We also have a healthy budget due to the entrepreneurial nature of our school..
Our ideal candidate
- OUR CHILDREN would like you to be happy, a good listener and someone who will make their learning fun
- OUR PARENTS would like you to be friendly and approachable
- OUR STAFF would like you to be inspirational, keen and committed professional
- OUR GOVERNORS want a candidate who is dedication to raising the achievement of every child
We are really proud of our children and what we have already achieved.
Be part of our special journey………Come and visit!
Come and join our happy team and work with our fantastic children. We will provide a full induction, training, support and dedicated weekly leadership time. This is a non-class based role.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service.
Email: email@example.com to receive an application pack, Visits warmly welcome
Closing date: Monday 25th February
Interview date: Friday 1st March