Are you ready for the most exciting few years of your career? Do you have the drive, inspiration and vision to lead both students and teachers in raising standards even further? If so, The Gates Primary School is the place for you. The 320 wonderful children are looking for you to help them reach their full potential and the staff are looking for you to join their friendly, positive and focused team.
The Gates Primary School is a one and a half form entry school with a preschool and is seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team. The post holder will play a full leadership role within the school. Specific areas of responsibility will be determined on appointment but are likely to include whole school leadership, curriculum, teaching and learning.
The post is a key appointment for the continued strive for excellence of our inspiring school team; our aim is to find the right person to join our school. Our main criterion for this appointment is an excellent teacher, who loves teaching with an absolute commitment and willingness to continue to learn, reflect and improve.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding class teacher who also has:
- Successful experience in a leadership and management role
- A track record of personal professional development
- Has very high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour for learning;
- A passionate belief in the potential of our students and a commitment to excellence
- The ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire staff, students and parents
- A willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
- A sense of humour
- A track record as a team player
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are well behaved, motivated and enjoy their learning
- A supportive environment in which to develop your leadership skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A warm, welcoming school where everyone is valued
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and governors
- The chance to be the best you can be!
Visits to the school are always welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school on 01942 634734
Closing date: for applications: Thursday 15th March. Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: for applications: Thursday 15th March
Observations : Wednesday 21st March, Thursday 22nd March, Friday 23rd March
Assessment Centre : Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th March
Interviews: Thursday 29th March
Please note that unsuccessful candidates at stage one will not be taken forward to stage two of the process
The Gates is committed to safer recruitment practice, and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).