Required for January 2020.
Allestree Woodlands School is seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to lead the direction and development of inclusion and SEN provision.
This vacancy offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be a significant part of the strategic leadership of the school. The governors, staff, students and parents/carers are committed to continuing to serve our community by continuing to develop aspiration and achievement for all within our inclusive, friendly school community. If you feel you could contribute to this vision, we would be very pleased to receive your application.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of inclusion and SEND
• Be passionate about the power of high quality education
• Be able to deliver high quality learning
• Be able to inspire and motivate students and staff to aspire to great things and achieve their best
• Be a highly effective leader and team player who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have high levels of motivation and commitment
The successful applicant will join a committed, collaborative, forward thinking and successful team. The school offers a personally and professionally supportive environment.
Allestree Woodlands School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate.
For more information and to make an application please visit the Allestree Woodlands School website vacancies page:
Closing date for applications is 9:00am Wednesday 16th October 2019.